Human Anatomy and Physiology Important Question
Human Anatomy and Physiology Question
hap question paper b pharmacy 2 MARIS
1. Define diffusion and osmosis.
2. Mention the bones of the cranium.
3. Functions of mitochondria
4. What is erythroblastosis foetalis?
5. List out the cranial nerves and their functions
6. Write significance of heart sounds
7. Mention the functions of thymus gland
8. Write non auditory functions of ear
9. Write difference between cartilage and bone
10. Define osteoporosis and rheurmaloid arthritis.
11. Define pinocytosis and phagocytosis.
12. Mention the bones of the face.
13. Functions of Endoplasmic Reticulum
14. What is Rh incompatibilty?
15. List out the sacral nerves and their functions
16. Define hypertension and hypotension
17. Write composition of lymph
18. Write about auditory ossicles and their functions
19. Briefly explain Haversian system of bone
20. Define rickets and gout
21. Write cytoskeletal structure and their functions.
22. Mention the bones of vertebral column.
23. Write the functions of nucleus
24. What is iron deficiency anaemia and factors influencing it?
25. What is synaptic cleft? State its function
26. Define Myocardial infarction and Angina pectoris
27. Write the normal count of RBC and WBC
28. Write about rods and cones
29. Mention the bones of the lower limb.
30. What is Neuro muscular junction?
31. Write about negative and positive feedback mechasims.
32. Mention the bones of axial skeleton
33. Define sagittal and frontal plane.
34. What is megaloblastic anaemia? Mention its causes
35. What are olfactory receptors?
36. Define cardiac arrhythmias and congestive cardiac failure
37. Write the normal values of haemoglobin and platelets
38. Write about organ of corti
39. Write the histology of bone tissue
40. What is myasthenia gravis?
41. Write about sodium potassium pump
42. Mention the bones of appendicular skeloton
43. Define anatomy and physiology
44. What is haemophilia? Mention its causes
HAP Questions 5 MARKS
1. Draw a neat labelled diagram of a cell and mention one function of each organe of a cell
2. What is joint? Classify joints with examples
3. What is ECG? Briefly explain each component of ECG.
4. Write a brief note on ABO system of blood grouping
5. Explain the structure and functions of lymph nodes.
6. Classify epithelial tissues and explain the structures of epithelial tissues with one example each
7. Write the composition and functions of blood.
8. Explain the functions of spinal cord and spinal nerves
9. Explain the composition and functions of blood.
10. What is cell cycle? Briefly explain its stages.
11. Classily joints? Write about synovial joints with examples.
12. Explain Rennin- angiotensin- aldosterone pathway
13. Classify WBC and wiite the morphology and functions of WBC.
14. Explain the structure and functions of spleen
15. Explain the structures of connective tissues with one example each
16. Define anaemia and list out causes and types.
17. Classify peripheral nervous system and explain about autonomic and somatic nervous system.
18. Explain the structure and functions of platelets
19. Explain about meiosis
20. Write the functions of bones
21, Explain conduction system of heart.
22. What is haemopolesis? Explain its stages.
23. Explain the lymphatic circulation and functions of lymphatic system.
24. Draw a neat labelled diagram of neuron and write the functions.
25. Write the functions of RBG and factors affecting the synthesis of hemoglobin
26. Write the differences between sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous system
27. What is blood grouping? Write significance in blood transfusion
28. Explain the structures of muscular tissues with one example each
29. Classify appendicular skeletal system with examples
30. Explain the structure and functions of blood vessels.
31. Write about granulocytes and agranulocytes.
32. Explain the formation and functions of lymph
33. Write the characteristics of epithelial and connective tissues
34. Write the intrinsic and extrinsic pathway of coagulation.
35. Discuss the intemal structure of spinal cord
36. Describe the constituents of plasma and their functions.
37. Define and classify cartilage. Explain the structure and functions.
38. Explain the physiology of skeletal muscle contraction
39. Describe the source and significance of the heart sounds.
40. Explain the Landsteiner classification of blood grouping
41. Explain the structure and function lymph node.
42. Write the difference between skeletal, smooth and cardiac muscle.
43. Explain morphology and functions of platelets
44. Describe the origin and functions of cranial nerves
45. Describe the formed elements of blood and their functions.
46. Explain about cell division
47. Mention the bones of skull with sutures
48. What is ECG? Briefly explain each component of ECG.
49. Write a brief note on ABO system of blood grouping
50. Explain the structure and functions of lymph nodes.
51. Explain the structures of connective tissues with one example each
52. Write the functions of RBC and factors affecting the synthesis of hemoglobin
53. Classify peripheral nervous system and explain about autonomic and somatic nervous system.
54. Write the structure and functions of spleen
HAP Questions 10 MARKS
1. Mention coagulation factors and write the mechanism of blood coagulation
2. Explain the structure of eye and physiology of vision
3. Explain the cardiac cycle.
4. Explain erythropoesis. Write about factors which affect the erythropeisis
5. Explain the structure of ear and physiology of hearing
6. Explain intimal anatomy and the structure of the heart using neat labelled diagram
7. Describe the constituents of blood and their functions
8. Explain the anatomy of spinal cord and mention the cranial nerves.
9. What is blood pressure? Explain the regulation of blood pressure.
10. Describe the mechanism of coagulation and enlist the
11. Describe organization and functions of autonomic nervous system.
12. Explain systemic and pulmonary blood circulation
13. Describe the stages of erythropoeisis and factors affecting erylhropoeisis
14. Draw a neat labelled diagram of neuron and the salient features of autonomic nervous system
15. Explain the various events of cardiac cycle
16. Mention coagulation factors and write the mechanism of blood coagulation
17. Explain the structure of ear and physiology of hearing
18. Explain the cardiac cycle