Pharmaceutical Analysis Important Question B. Pharma 1st Semester
Pharmaceutical Analysis Important Question
Pharmaceutical Analysis Important Questions Explore a comprehensive collection of important questions in the field of Pharmaceutical Analysis, aimed at assisting students, researchers, and professionals in mastering the key principles and techniques of analytical chemistry as applied to pharmaceutical sciences.
This valuable resource serves as an essential tool for exam preparation, self-assessment, and reinforcing your understanding of crucial topics in pharmaceutical analysis.
Pharmaceutical Analysis Important Question Unit I
Pharmaceutical Analysis & Errors
1. Explain the different techniques of analysis.
2. Give the methods of expressing concentration?
3. Explain primary and secondary standards of analysis.
4. Discuss the preparation and standardization of various molar and normal solutions Oxalic acid, sodium hydroxide.
5. Discuss the preparation and standardization of various molar and normal solutions of hydrochloric acid, sodium thiosulphate, sulphuric acid.
6. Discuss the preparation and standardization of normal solutions of potassium permanganate.
7. Define sources and types of errors in brief.
8. Define the term accuracy, precision and significant figures.
Pharmaceutical Analysis Important Question Unit II
Acid-base & Non-aqueous titration
1. Discuss the theories of acid base indicators in brief.
2. Give the theory involved in titrations of strong and weak acids.
3. Explain Neutralization curves in brief.
4. What are solvents used in non-aqueous titration?
5. Discuss acidimetry and alkalimetry titration.
6. Discuss estimation of Sodium benzoate in brief.
7. What is the method of estimation of Ephedrine HCl?
8. Give the proper classification of acid base titrations.
Pharmaceutical Analysis Important Question Unit III
Precipitation, Complexometric, and Gravimetry titration
1. Explain Mohr’s method in Precipitation titrations.
2. Discuss Volhard’s method in brief.
3. Give in brief- Modified Volhard’s, Fajans method.
4. How can estimation of sodium chloride in precipitation titrations.
5. Discuss complexometric titration and give the classification also.
6. Give the short notes- Metal ion indicators, masking and demasking reagents
7. What are the method of estimation of Magnesium sulphate?
8. Give the principle and steps involved in gravimetric analysis.
Pharmaceutical Analysis Important Question Unit IV
1. Discuss the concepts of oxidation and reduction.
2. What are different types of redox titrations?
3. Discuss the principles and applications of redox titrations?
4. Explain the term- Iodimetry and Iodometry.
5. Give the notes on- Bromatometry, Dichrometry
6. Discuss the principles and application of redox titration.
Pharmaceutical Analysis Important Question Unit V
Electrochemical methods of analysis
1. What are Conductometry analysis?
2. Define Conductivity cell in brief.
3. What are the Applications of Conductometry?
4. Define Electrochemical cell in brief.
5. Discuss silver chloride electrode and calomel electrode in brief. ‘
6. Discuss indicator electrodes in brief.
7. What are methods to determine end point of potentiometric titration?
8. What are Principle of Polarography?
9. Discuss Ilkovic equation properly.
10. Give the construction and working of dropping mercury electrode and rotating platinum electrode.
Also, Visit: B. Pharma Important Question