UP Medical Council Registration/Search
U.P. Medical Council:
U.P. Medical Council is established under section 4 of the U.P. Medical Act III of 1917. U.P. Medical Council registered qualification recognized by Medical Council of India. This council is authorized to do the Registration of M.B.B.S. (Provisional/Permanent), M.D./M.S as per the schedule of Medical Council of India.
Organisation: U.P. Medical Council
Facility: Registration & Search Registration
State: Uttar Pradesh
Search Registration Here :
UP Medical Council Registration Search
Step-1 : Go to the link https://services2.upmedicalcouncil.org/SearchRegistration.aspx
Step-2 : Enter the Registration Number
Step-3 : Enter the Holder’s Name
Step-4 : Enter the Holder’s Sur Name
Step-5 : Enter the Father’s Name
Step-6 : Enter the Registration Date
Step-7 : Click on “Search Registration” button
U.P. Medical Council has the right to cancel the certificate, if any information is found to be incorrect.
1. Permanent Registration Rs. 2250/. Permanent Registration (Foreign Qualified) Rs. 4250/-
2. Provisional Registration Rs. 1000/. Provisional Registration (Foreign Qualified) Rs. 3000/-
3. Registration of Addl. Qualification – for each Additional Qualification. Rs. 1250/-
4. Duplicate Certificate of Provisional/Permanent Registration Rs. 2000/-
5. Good Standing Certificate Rs. 2000/-*
6. Name Change Rs. 500/-
7. Smart Card Rs. 250/-
Instructions for the Filling Application Registration Form:
Fill the Seperate Forms for Provisional/ Permanent/ Additional (MD/MS/etc) Registrations.
Before Additional Registration candidate should have Permanent (M.B.B.S.) Registration from this council.
Candidate should bring Original NOC from Parent Council for Permanent/ Additional (MD/MS/etc) Registrations.
Attach Aadhaar Card for Identity & Address proof.
Instructions for the Printout of Application Registration Form:
Please get the Colored Print out of Application Registration Form.
Print the Application Registration Form in A4 Paper Size only.
1 Fill the Seperate Forms for Provisional/ Permanent/ Additional (MD/MS/etc) Registrations.
2 Before Additional Registration candidate should have Permanent (M.B.B.S.) Registration from this council.
* For Good Standing Certificate a crossed demand draft of Rs. 2000/- drawn in favour of “Secretary, Medical Council of India” payable at New Delhi is required.
List of Enclosures for Registration For Doctors of the State :
1. Provisional certificate in Original.
2. Date of Birth certificate (marksheet/ certificate of High school)
3. Internship completion certificate (from B) in original.
4. Photo Copy of M.B.B.S. Marksheets.
5. Affix Photograph & Signature in the box Mentioned in the form and get it duly attested by Principal of Medical College or C.M.S. of the hospital from where he/she has undergone internship
For Doctors of the other State:
1. Photo copy of Registration of Parent Council.
2. Photo copy of Date of Birth Certificate (Marksheet/ Certificate of high school).
3. Photo copy of Internship completion certificate (form B)
4. Photo copy of M.B.B.S. Degree & Marksheets
5. NOC of Parent Council (Original Copy)
6. Affix Signed Photograph in the box only and get it duly attested by Principal of Medical College or C.M.S. of the hospital from where he/she has undergone internship or Seal bearing name and designation of C.M.O. of the district where he/she is practicing or SDM/ADM (First class magistrate), Special Secretary and above official.
For Duplicate Registration:
1. Copy for F.I.R.
2. Publication in News Paper
3. Affidavit on Rs. 10/- Stamp Paper.
4. Signature & Photograph should be attested by first class Magistrate
For Registration of Additional Qualification:
1. Photo Copy of M.B.B.S. Registration by U.P. Medical Council.
2. Photo Copy of Additional Qualification (P.G. Degree) Certificate.
3. Affix Photograph & Signature in the box mentioned in the form and get it duly attested by Dean of College.
4. If he/she has done (P.G. from other state, then enclosed copy of Additional Qualification Registration of that State.)
U.P. Medical Council
Mall Avenue Road,
Lucknow – 226001 (U.P.)
Phone : (0522) 2238846, 2235964, 2235965, 3302100
Fax : (0522) 2236600