UP Nurses Registration
U.P. Nurses & Midwives Council is established by U.P. Act No. XV of 1934. U.P. Nurses & Midwives Council is registered & recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
The council is authorized to do the Registration of Nurses, General Nurse & Midwives, Health Worker (Female), B.Sc. Nursing & Auxiliary Nurse Midwives as per the schedule of Indian Nursing Council.
Organisation : U.P Nurses & Midwives Council Uttar Pradesh
Facility : GNM/ANM, B. Sc Nursing Registration Form
Applicable State : Uttar Pradesh
Download Registration Form here :
Website : https://www.upnursescouncil.org/
1. General Nurses & Midwife Registration U.P. Rs. 1000/- Other Rs. 2000/-
2. Health Worker (Female) Registration U.P. Rs. 1000/- other Rs. 2000/-
3. General Nurse Registration U. P. Rs. 1000/- Other Rs. 2000/-
4. Auxliary Nurse – Midwife Registration U. P. Rs. 1000/- Other Rs. 2000/-
5. Midwifery Registration U.P. Rs. 1000/- Other Rs. 2000/-
6. B.Sc. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Registration U.P. Rs. 2500/- Other Rs. 4000/-
7. M.Sc. (Nursing) Registration U.P. Rs. 2500/- Other Rs. 5000/-
8. Post Basic Diploma in Psychiatric / Mental Health Nursing Registration U.P. Rs. 2500/- Other Rs. 4000/-
9. Duplicate/Correction Copy of Registration Certificate Rs. 1000/-
10. English Translation of Old Hindi Registration Rs. 500/-
11. Name Change Rs. 1000/-
12. Foreign Confirmation Rs. 5000/-
13. Verification (Local) Rs. 500/-
14. Good Standing Rs. 500/-
15. ID Card (Smart Card) Rs. 250/-
16. No Objection Certificate Fee Rs. 500/-
1 Presence of Candidate is must for applying.
Documents Required for Nurse & Midwife Registration
1. High School Certificate (Original Coloured Scanned image- jpg Format)
2. Intermediate Certificate (Original Coloured Scanned image- jpg Format)
3. Final year Marksheets (Original Coloured Scanned image- jpg Format)
4. Course Completion Certificate (Original Coloured Scanned image- jpg Format)
5. Diploma/Degree/Provisional Certificate (Original Coloured Scanned image- jpg Format)
6. Aadhar Card (Original Coloured Scanned image- jpg Format)
7. Registration Certificate – Other Council (In case Registered by Other State Council) (Original Coloured Scanned image- jpg Format)
8. Colour Photo & Signature attested by Principal or Dean of Faculty.
Ragging constitutes one or more of any of the following acts :
1. Any conduct by any student or students whether by words spoken or written or by an act which has the effect of teasing, treating or handling with rudeness a fresher or any other student.
2. Indulging in rowdy or undisciplined activities by any student or students which cau ses or is likely to cause annoyance, hardship, physical or psychological harm or to raise fear or apprehension thereof in any fresher or any other student.
Payment Security :
Our site has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server.
Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access. U.P.S.M.F. website ensures that every transaction that takes between you and our U.P.S.M.F. website through online is in a safe and secure environment. This can be achieved, as U.P.S.M.F.
Refund and Cancellation policy :
1. Fee once paid cannot be exchanged, cancelled are refunded..
2. This payment is made towards registration fee only. However, the applicant should submit the application ONLINE by referring the payment details within the stipulated dates as per the U.P.S.M.F. notification. Please ensure that you submit the application ONLINE with in the stipulated date for that fee.
3. Your payment towards application fee will not make you eligible for registrations (Medical/ Nursing/ Paramedical etc). U.P.S.M.F. verifies your candidature as per the rules and guidelines and will decide to accept or reject your application.
It is the sole discretion of the U.P.S.M.F. committee to finalise the eligibility of the applicant for registrations (Medical/ Nursing/ Paramedical etc) as per the information provided by the applicant.
4. Any dispute arising out of U.P.S.M.F. shall only be settled and decided under the jurisdiction of Hon’ble Lucknow High Court, Lucknow.
U.P. Nurses & Midwives Council
Mall Avenue Road,
Lucknow – 226001 (U.P.)
Phone (0522) 2238846, 2235964, 2235965, 3302100
Fax (0522) 2236600